Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Monday, September 6, 2010

CHALLENGE!!

Sorry.. life has been busy this holiday weekend!  Hope you are all doing fantastic!  This week the challenge has nothing to do with weight loss per say.. your challenge is to introduce yourself on your blog Tell everyone a little about yourselfMake a list of why you want to lose weight... and comment on other peoples blogs!
Let's try and get a little personal feel to this comp.  I think knowing eachother helps us WANT to support eachother!  :)

4 comments:

Mindy said...

great idea karilynn, this comp feels less connected than others... we should change that.

littlemisspretty said...

true, true!

Moi said...

I agree with Mindy. I will totally participate in this challange although I feel sometimes I share way toooo much. lol

Oh, can you update the chart? I don't want to be at the bottom anymore.

Michelle said...

I like the challenge and I agree with Moi. I would love to see where everyone is at after two months. I think to see how well everyone is doing would ve really cool.