Today I get to list instructions for weigh in! Bare with me as I use some older photos as examples.
1. Weigh yourself at the same time of day eachtime you weigh in (including your initial weigh in!)
2. PLEASE weigh yourself in the same clothing (or lack there of) for ALL weigh in's! If you are planning on weighing in naked for subsequent weigh ins.. be naked for the first one!!
3. Make sure that your scale is on a flat surface each time you weigh yourself. A scale placed on a bathroom mat or towel will not read accurately.
4. Remember you must use a DIGITAL scale! WII scales do not count.
5. The pictures are to be taken in fitted clothing (no sweat shirts, sweat pants, or baggy clothes) and competitors must wear the same outfit for all pictures taken for the duration of the competition.
The household item is a WATCH/CLOCK. Your scale picture needs to have the date and the item and look something similar to this:
Below are a couple of examples of acceptable outfits.. the pictures are NOT to standard but they give you some ideas. You could take pictures in clothes that are WAY TOO SMALL and watch yourself progress into fitting... or a tank top and shorts... bikinis work... just know that WHEN you win.. your pics will be posted on this blog.
I also STRONGLY recommend taking measurements for your own purposes. Losing weight can be a struggle and on days when you feel you are at a stand still... a measurement can remind you that you are making progress... even if the scale doesn't say so!
Last but not least... I BELIEVE all of the spots for the competition are full HOWEVER.. if you have someone who is interested I would love to put them on a list in case people don't pay their contribution. Currently I have collected contributions from 11 people. If you have someone interested please have them email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org . There will be NO people added to the comp after June 5th. If you haven't sent your contribution in.. please at least arrange payment with me ASAP!