Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Monday, May 30, 2011

Count down to the start!!

Hi gals!!!
The 1st is quickly approaching and I'm getting so excited... I'm gitty!!  Not sure if EVERYONE has got this message so wanted to quickly touch on a couple of things.
I will post a list of specifics when I post the household item on Tuesday... they will have to do with pictures and weigh ins.  Please plan to succeed... don't plan to cheat.  Your initial weigh in NEEDS TO BE in the clothes you will weigh yourself in for the rest of the competition.  If you weigh yourself naked... please make sure the initial weight you send in is also taken without clothes on!  ALSO... your pictures are incredibly important.  Please avoid standing in odd positions or taking pictures that are not clear.  If the pictures are not clear... I will ask you to send me new ones.  Because this competition is online... we need to do whatever it takes to be as fair and honest as possible!
One last thing...
I have decided I will NOT be posting weights on the main blog.  The weights are NOT really relevant to who wins and so.. if you want to post your weight on your blog GO FOR IT!! On this blog I will list people alphabetically and post only percentage of weight lost. :)  I will still post before and after pics of winners... as I have in the past I will cut the heads off. 
I still need money and blog URLs from many of you. 
Can't wait to lose with all of you!!
:) Kari

4 comments:

Amanda said...

YIPPY!!!! I'm ready! The timing for this is perfect!!!!!

Mindy said...

Have to admit i'm pretty excited you're not posting weight... i'm sure it will be like every other time in a few weeks after i've lost i'll be willing to admit what i gained but for now... PHEW!!! ;0)

Wendy said...

See, I would rather post my weight than a picture. How weird is that?

Vicki said...

Alright lets get this party started right now!