Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Friday, June 3, 2011

Whats in a blog?

Many of you have NOT done this competition with me before.  I thought I would take a minute to explain what the blogs are and why we do them.  You will notice to the right there is a list of everyone in the comp.  All of the names are LINKS to each persons blog.  If you click on my name and go to my blog you will see that I have my blogs listed in order of who blogged most recently.  I find this to be an easy way to SUPPORT the people in our competition. 
We blog to document our journey.. we also blog to be accountable and to get to know one another.  I would encourage you to make a similar list (this is sort of a pain in the butt as you have to click on each link one at a time and then copy and paste them while creating a "blog list").  If you are not interested in making your own list.. FEEL FREE to use my personal blog as a link to everyone elses blogs.  Try to read what other people are writing.. and encourage eachother by commenting.  Even if your comment is YOU GO GIRL!!  or HANG IN THERE!!  It's NICE to know that people are reading! 
Blogging is also a great way to keep "tabs" on the competition.  It's also a way to draw ideas and inspiration from one anotherThe blogging rule will be strictly enforced.. if you haven't blogged DO IT!!  You will not be eligible for prizes if you do not meet the blogging standard as outlined in the rules. :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

Well said. For me, I like knowing that I have a "venting" space for all of my emotions. Weight problems in themselves are emotional struggles. Being able to release some of the current emotion is so beneficial to keeping myself going... especially when I know that people are engage themselves in the same way.

Wendy said...

I like having the list of other blogs on mine, and have done that in the past.

This time, I've tried to edit it so that it shows when that person last posted. I'm already learning something!

If I messed up your link, tell me, ok?