Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Monday, December 28, 2009

Blogs

Hi gals!! Please review the rules and details if you haven't read them already!

I have started to receive a lot of blog URLS and am loving checking out your blogs!! I'm very excited to watch so many women find motivation and support in eachother! :o)
If you don't have a blog URL please start your blog and send me the link at kariscomp@yahoo.com ASAP! I will post blog URLS once I get your money.

I'm so excited for this comp to start!

For those of you who don't know me well... KNOW that I will support you as much as I can and am always willing to help you with nutrition etc... so ask questions if you have them. The number one rule to success is just NOT GIVING UP!! Make a commitment to at least stick to this for the duration of the comp and you will see results! :o)

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi -- Just wanted to say that I think you should put a picture of you now on here... so that new people can see the before AND after :)

Unknown said...

ummm...yeah, what Vicki said! :)

Alison said...

I'm still trying to figure out Blogger. It doesn't seem like there is an easy way to add people as blog readers without knowing email addresses. Am I wrong on this? I toyed around with not having my blog set to private, but I will be much more open and honest if it's only readable by the people in the competition and some select friends.

Karilynn said...

Alison.. yeah you will have to know email addresses. When I have all the gals I'll make you a list of addresse so you can invite them!

Alison said...

Thanks! Sorry to be a pain, but I will be a lot more candid if I can control to some extent who is reading.