Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Friday, June 4, 2010

Final weigh in!!

Wow!!  Tomorrow is our final weigh in!  I cannot WAIT to see how you guys did and to pass out the remaining $750!! 
That's right $750 is up for grabs TOMORROW!! 
WOOT WOOT!! 
So.. for this weigh in please include a screwdriver in your picture.  Don't forget your date and have the picture in to me by 6:00 p.m. MST!!!  I will announce the winners tomorrow evening!  Remember.. no money will be rewarded until your final "after" pics are in! (MUST BE IN BY MIDNIGHT!)
Good luck to all of you!!  I can't wait to put some grand totals up... even though a lot of people who started with us are not competiting any more.. I think you will be in AWE when you see how much the people who stuck around have lost!!  It's pretty freakin' impressive!  You guys are amazing CONGRATS!!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I do wish I could have finished the comp. but I am so happy that I am pregnant!!! I really appreciate all your effort and encouragment Karilynn. You are an amazing woman and have changed so many lives including mine. I hope the final weigh in is wonderful.

Karilynn said...

Sarah! I LOVE THAT YOU ARE PREGNANT!! I knew if I could just keep getting you to join comps eventually Murphy's law would catch up to you! This is the first comp I've done where there were pregnancies and it turns out there were 3 of them!!!! WAHOO!!! It's the baby makin' comp! CONGRATS SARAH!!!

Karilynn said...

And for anyone wondering.. Heather announced in the first month when she found out she was pregnant and our first month winner Angela is the other pregnancy! CONGRATS! :)

Brandy said...

Kari, you know me so you know I don't drink, But honestly the first thought that popped into my mind when I read that the item was a screwdriver was "The tool or the drink?" LOL. of course I knew that it was the tool. Just wanted to share my loopiness this morning. NOw let me find a screwdriver "the tool" here in SC......

Sarah said...

Thanks Karilynn!

Vicki Sue said...

Ha Ha Brandy,
That is exactly what Brandon and I thought too!

Jessica B said...

Yeah we too thought the drink, lol, so me and Justin actually put vodka and OJ in our pic as well as a tool!