Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SATURDAY!!!

Umm... not to point out the obvious but...


 HOLY CRAP!!! FINAL WEIGH IN IS SATURDAY!!! 


I can't believe how much has happened in my life in the last 5 months.. I'm sure you feel the same way about your own lives!!!  I'm so excited to see everyones transformations!  If you send in your pics I will send you before/after pics REGARDLESS of where you place! 

And for anyone wondering... I have had a couple of volunteers to help me with another comp... anyone interested?  It will fun July 1st through November 1st and buy in will be $50. :)

2 comments:

Jessica B said...

Hey I cant do much but I can help with blogging and cool articles...one of the nice things is that IHC is really putting out some good healthy weight tips and news letters, ect. Love ya Kari can't wait for those pics but I have been waiting a few months so... j/k LOVE YOU!

Grace said...

I'd really like to be in another competition, but the start date presents problems: I'll be in France!

If I can possibly find a scale, I can do the first weigh-in and I can definitely take before pictures... but I don't think I can e-mail them until around July 10th when I'm back stateside.

How would that effect my standing? I could totally understand not really being in the running for the first month... but would that be enough for keeping me on track for the others?