Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Sunday, March 7, 2010

CHALLENGE!

Hi all!! This weekend has been slightly insane for me. Hope you have all had a little less chaos than I! ;o)
I am sure you all wonder where I come up with this stuff. Honestly... I try to create challenges that will help you be successful in your goals. This week, your challenge is to:
Keep a food journal!
Really, truly, write it all down. Every bite of everything you eat. No one is grading you or judging you, but SOMETIMES, seeing it all written down can help you figure out what changes you can make in order to be more successful in accomplishing your goals. ALSO.. if you are willing to write it all down and would like some input about it... you can email it to me and I can help you tweek your diet. :o) Either way.. GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK!! Remember that we don't gain the weight over night and surely we can't expect to lose it over night. ;o) Keep working at it. 5 lbs a month is 60 lbs in a year! You CAN do it...

5 comments:

Mindy said...

excellent challenge!!! i'm in!

Amanda said...

This is one I go back and forth on...I know it makes a huge difference and I love it when I do it. But I often just plain forget. I will try to keep it up this whole week. I have been doing it throughout the competition, but I have several holes in my journal :). Thanks for the challenge to try harder.

Brandy said...

ok I'll try to do it starting Monday Morning seeing as how I just checked this out tonight.

Our Fam said...

One of my favorite things about a food journal is that I think about the M&M I am going to eat and how I will have to write it down and do that math. I think it lets me know what I eat and keeps a few things out of my mouth.

Jessica B said...

Ok well this one may be tough I mean I am developing arthritis and carpel tunnel from nursing school so another project might be a little much, lol

here it goes first on the list coffee...mmmmm