Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Thursday, March 4, 2010

Is it TIME?!?!

Holy cow.. I've been so busy studying that I have really neglected this website. I totally forgot the funny yesterday. Hope you can forgive me! I figure I'd better post the household item NOW so I don't forget to do it later. AND SO!!!!!!
The household item for tomorrows weigh in is deodorant. Make sure you've got some in the pics. Also don't forget your date and MAKE SURE to get that scale weight pic into ME by 6 p.m. MST @ kariscomp@yahoo.com.
Your after pics need to be in by midnight but I would LOVE if you could send them with your weights. Feel free to take those pics tonight!
Thanks and good luck! Can't wait to see how much you've lost this month!

4 comments:

Samantha Thomas said...

I so needed that last saying you put on your blog today! I've been having a hard time this week with temptations.

jewel@fit-and-fabulous-jewel said...

Deodorant! But what if you don't have any???

LOL...JUST KIDDING! Pic will be in...now to hunt down those darn weigh in clothes!

Moi said...

Great. Now I have to buy deodorant!! That is not very considerate of us who chose to live a stinky life!! Bourns. Next you will be asking my to shave my pits too. I am this close to quitting!!!!
(sorry, haven't randomly ranted at you for a while)
:)

Karilynn said...

Well moi... I was totally thinking about you when I chose deodorant and thought that bottom line.. I'd be doing all of your coworkers a favor cause maybe if you buy it you will use it... oh and shaving your pits will decrease your weight (maybe) so go for it! ;o)