Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Monday, March 15, 2010

Challenge!

Ah man! I'm out of town visiting my awesome family and my mom has all these crazy parental controls on her comp that do not allow me to view blogs... (I know.. what the heck right?) Anyway.. I'm at my bros and thought I had better get on and get a challenge up for those of
you who LOVE to be challenged!

Well.. heres the thing.. coming up with these challenges every week is getting kind of tricky. The obvious challenges have been done and soo.. I'm desperately trying to get creative.

This weeks challenge is to try something new.

We get used to eating the same things over and over when we are dieting and so... we all need to introduce new HEALTHY options into our diet. I have some great recipes I am happy to share with anyone interested. There are also MANY amazing websites that have HEALTHY recipes. I love this one! Either way try something completely out of the ordinary. Maybe a fantastic quinoa recipe or a SoyJoy bar. Just expand your wings a little.

GOOD LUCK!!

2 comments:

Moi said...

Really? I veto your challange. For this week anyway. I really like the idea of trying new things but I already have my menu planned for the week and all the groceries shopped. But then again, I try to add at least one new recipe into menu at least once a week.

My personal challange will be another week of perfect. I have all my food prelogged into Livestrong so I have that part down.

Have a safe trip!!

Grace said...

Have we done a blog challenge? I suggest something like... blog every day, or comment to three posts a day. I find blogging and/or commenting really helps keep me focus and I love getting feedback from people on my blog, so I feel it would be win-win.