Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Weekly Challenges!

Hey guys!!  I had a suggestion to start up weekly challenges!  I LOVE doing these!!  They seem to keep people focused on one mini goal at a time.  That being said... I am going to start posting them on Saturdays so you can be prepared to start the week off right!  These are not mandatory but are a lot of fun in keeping you motivated/focused and learning how to live a healthier life!  Watch for it on Saturday!!  ALSO... please leave comments.  I love doing these but tend to get burnt out when I feel like people aren't interested!
Keep up the amazing work!!  :)
Kari

4 comments:

littlemisspretty said...

yeah! I love mini goals. I do these with myself or with my sisters all the time.
Bring it on Kari, Bring it on

Samantha Thomas said...

Love it! Gives me something to focus on different each week.

Moi said...

Awesome. I was excited when I saw the title. Yippie

youcandoit said...

Can't wait for our first challenge!