Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Saturday, February 27, 2010

Challenge!!!

I'm posting the challenge early this week! It's down to the wire with weigh in LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY!! WOWZA! I wanted to give you a head start on the challenge so that you can prepare today to take it on and be awesome through this week. Really.. I'm taking advantage of today so I can tackle this tomorrow so thought you all could use a head start as well!
This weeks challenge is simple:
HAVE A PERFECT WEEK!
What does it mean to have a perfect week?
* Drink at least 64 ozs of water EVERY DAY!
* Pay attention to portion sizes.
*ROCK THOSE PECS!
*Exercise at least 30 minutes at least 5 days this week.
* Be perfect at whatever nutritional guidelines you are following. If you are eating clean.. no cheating. If you are doing weight watchers, track and count those points like your life depends on it. If you are eating on menu STAY ON MENU!!!
* Just remember that if you slip up you can IMMEDIATELY get back on track. If you can conquer this challenge, you will conquer some serious mental challenges as well!
You've got this!! BRING IT!

2 comments:

Jessica B said...

wow that sound like a challege alright!

betty said...

Thank you for this Kari!!! I was away all week without internet so I came home and updated things and read this and got my motivation back from a not so great week :(

I need to do better and your enthusiasm hit the spot!