Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Sunday, February 7, 2010

Challenge!

Sorry.. I've been very distracted today with the superbowl and almost spaced the CHALLENGE!!!!
This week is the start of a new month so I thought it would be good to focus on our goals. This challenge is going to have several components... so bare with me.
FIRST... make a list of your long term goals. Really.. write them down.. why are you here? What are you hoping to accomplish? NEXT...write down your "list of excuses"; EVERYTHING that has ever got in the way of your success. This could be pivotal... if you are able to write down why you "can't" and can SEE it... it's easier to figure out how to overcome it.
Last, set new goals to help you achieve your long term ones.
I think that realizing just how many of my "roadblocks" were actually just an excuse CHANGED MY LIFE!! Sometimes we have to sacrifice to get what we really want out of life. This could mean you wake up earlier, go to bed late, or something in between. It might mean you need to ask for help from others... but, anything is possible.
Feel free to put this on your blog... or just do it yourself. Bottom line... your challenge for the week is to: Face your excuses head on and determine how you are going to take control of your health and your life.
Good luck to all of you! You are your greatest ally and your most fierce enemy. Don't stand in the way of your success.

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Deep stuff!

Ellura said...

I really love this challenge. I am going to post my stuff on my blog when I have thought it all through! Thanks for the challenge.

With love, Traci said...

Thanks Karilynn. I love it. Going right now to post!!!