Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Tuesday, February 2, 2010

OMHeck!! ;o)

I've been so busy being in my own FUNK that I've totally missed the excitement that must be going on in so many of your lives! WOWZER!! THE FIRST WEIGH IN IS FRIDAY!!!!! :o) Can you even believe it? ;o)

Here is a brief description of what will go down.

On the 4th of each month I will post the household item around 3 pm. This will give night weighers [some people like to weigh in in the evenings because they don't have time in the morning] the opportunity to weigh-in that evening and morning gals the info to be ready for their morning weight pics!

Your scale pic, [complete with date and household item] MUST be in to me by 6:00 p.m. on the 5th. Also, your after pics [also with household item and date in the SAME outfit as your last pics] must be into me by midnight on the 5th. I will announce the winners for the month around 6:30 on the 5th but will not send out prizes until I have your full body pics. In the case that someone does NOT turn in their pics on time, they will forfeit their winnings and the prizes will shift to whoever is next in line.

A few more reminders. PLEASE weigh yourself in the SAME clothing (or lack there of) at the same time of day as you did for your original weigh-in! ALSO... please check out the RULES once again. There is a lot in there but I wanted to remind everyone that the use of diet pills/laxatives/diuretics is PROHIBITED for this comp.

Friday will be here before you know it! Remember that some gals/guys with tickers may not be updating their tickers [when I was competiting I refused to update too often.. didn't want people to know how I was doing!]... you have NO IDEA who is busting it out and who is slacking. Okay... that's all for now. BUST IT OUT GUYS!! The first month is hardcore.

DiD yOu BrInG iT?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! Reading that just gave me the chills!!! Hooray for Friday!!! I can't wait!!

Elise said...

Kari,
I can't tell because the pic is small, and I can't figure out if I can view it bigger...sorry. But my weight looks like it may be starting with a 2 rather than a 1. Am I just blind?

Karilynn said...

The 2 and 1 look VERY similar and I'm surprised that you can't click on it and make it bigger. Regardless.. this is just for fun and your starting weights will NOT be coming from this pic. I actually have a completely different form in excel for the results! :o)

Pitbull said...

I'm so excited!!! Haven't done too well this first month...but excited to see how others have done! I'm focused for February...so we'll see next month! You mentioned the "tickers"...how do you get one? I think they're cool...I'd love to have one on my blog!

Jessica said...

hmmm.....I thought our begining weight was between you & me and you wouldn't be posting it. I thought you were only posting our loss or our percentage loss. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Karilynn said...

Jess. I actually have NEVER done it that way. I've never been required to post it on my OWN blog.. but it's always been posted on the main blog. I suppose this could be negotiable as it really ISN'T important. I'm removing it! LEts talk about this! :o)

Our Fam said...

I dont feel like I have made great progress, but Im so excited to turn it in and see how everyone else has done. Less than 24 hours now and I will be steping on that scale. One month down and one fresh one to start!