Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Thursday, February 4, 2010

Heads up!

Just wanted to apologize! I realized from Jess's comment that while I made sure to post that PICS of winners would be included on the blog I never mentioned that weights would be posted. I am not sure how many women or men did or didn't think this would be the case... regardless... it's not in the rules or details and I can't just do things that may have effected whether or not someone would have joined in the first place! SO...
Tomorrows percentages will be posted!! Every month I will ONLY post percentage lost (or gained)! (I can't post how many lbs with a percent... math is a magical thing!) HOWEVER... POST AWAY on your own blogs! ;o) So so close!!
Only 6 hours till the household item is posted... WAHOO!!

1 comment:

Elise said...

I think that you posting our weights on this blog is part of the accountability we all need! I understand that because it wasn't stated at the beginning and some may not feel comfortable with the number that you won't be posting them as you had planned. However, I WANT to and WILL post my number! I NEED the accountability! That's why I joined this competition! If I could do it on my own with no one 'knowing' how much I weighed then I would have done it on my own! I need you Kari and the other guys and gals in this comp to help keep me accountable. Thank you so much Karilynn for doing this competition! It may be more work and headache than you bargained for...but to me...it's priceless! THANK YOU!