Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Thursday, February 4, 2010

Weigh in!!

Okay!! Weigh in is TOMORROW!! YAY!!

Remember to weigh in at the SAME TIME of day, in the SAME CLOTHES or lack thereof as your original scale pic. Also.. don't forget to get me your AFTER PICS in the same OUTFIT. Front and Side are REQUIRED and you need to be holding the DATE and HOUSEHOLD ITEM IN THE PICS!!! Your weights are DUE to me at kariscomp@yahoo.com by 6 pm MST. Also, your after pics must be into me by Midnight. If you have any questions about these pics.. please feel free to email me.

The household item for this month is a TOOTHBRUSH!!




[The model above is NOT wearing approved clothing for this competition. Please DO NOT send me pics in anything similar to this. Luckily I already have your pics from the first month and have approved the clothes you should be taking these pics in. This particular model is NOT in the competition and does not want ANYONE to see just how thin he really is! ;o) No children were hurt in the making of this blog.]
It's totally okay to take your AFTER pics tonight in order to have them ready to send in tomorrow!! I would LOVE if the after pics came with the scale pics!! Also.. if you take your pics first thing in the morning feel free to send them at that time. I would love to have them coming all day long to save me from having to spend a ton of time in front of the computer at once. THANKS!
Can't wait to see how hard you've been working this month!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

LOVE THE MODEL!!!!!

Robyn said...

next time, can we not use something that goes in our mouth? I have to be in my bathroom and it seriously grosses me out!!!! I'm just glad I still had one in the package :)

Moi said...

Oh and by the way. If I could fit into your 10 year old son's clothes and you wouldn't let me take a picture, I would be soooo pissed. lol

He is such a cutie pie. You sure know how to make them