Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Friday, January 15, 2010

Daily Somethings...

I have decided I'm going to do daily entries on this blog.. just short and sweet.
Each Sunday I will pose a challenge for the week.
On Mondays I will post some sort of statistic.
Tuesdays with be a small nutrition tip.
Wednesdays will be a JOKE.
Thursdays will be WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE! ;o)
Friday will be an inspirational quote.
Saturdays I can't guarantee I'll be able to get to the comp! :o)
And because it's Friday.. here's your inspirational quote:
You don't drown by falling in the water.
You drown by staying there.

4 comments:

Elise said...

Awesome! I'm looking forward to the Sunday challenges! Thanks Kari!

Pitbull said...

I just love following your blog!! You're so inspiring!

Our Fam said...

I think that is a great idea. I think the weekly challenges will keep things new for me and keep me motivated. Thank you. You should really consider a career in motivation and training others how to live healthy.

jewel @ fit-and-fabulous-jewel said...

Oops! I was away for the weekend so I am coming in late for the challenge but I am jumping in!

I love the "schedule!"

Thanks Karilynn