Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Sunday, January 3, 2010

Household item!! Wow only 2 days left!!

Before you get to the household item I wanted to post a few guidelines for weigh ins!
1. Weigh yourself at the same time of day eachtime you weigh in (including your initial weigh in!)
2. PLEASE weigh yourself in the same clothing (or lack there of) for ALL weigh in's! If you are planning on weighing in naked for subsequent weigh ins.. be naked for the first one!!
3. Make sure that your scale is on a flat surface each time you weigh yourself. You might think you've made progress when really it's just the fact that the corner of your scale is on the bathroom mat.
4. Remember you must use a DIGITAL scale! WII scales do not count.
5. I posted the household item a little early so you can have extra time to get those before pics. PLEASE take your starting weight pic on the 5th!
Okay!!! It's so close to the start!! YAY!! I took some pics today for examples so here goes!! The household item is a CD or DVD. Your scale picture needs to have the date and the item and look something similar to this:

Then you must send pictures of the side and front view and they need to include the DVD and date in them . I strongly encourage you to take back pictures as well.. they are very shocking and revealing (as you never see yourself from the back!!) Either way.. here's my examples of the front and side.

I will also include some OTHER examples of acceptable before outfits. Because some women might be panicking thinking they are required to pose half naked.. this is not the case HOWEVER... with permission from Debbie... I wanted you show you how to do a before pic without showing extra skin:


These pics are not meant to be flattering in any way/shape or form! They are meant to be brutally honest and are a great tool for myself to measure your progress and to keep the competition HONEST!

There is also the option of wearing clothes that are TOO small and taking progressive pics as you start to fit into them... something like this! (Thanks Mindy!!)

Also.. you may notice that the before pics are FULL BODY PICS! Please make sure any pics you send to me ARE full body! I will crop them to post them on the blog (when you win) but please do not send pics that do not include your face! Also.. remember that you are not REQUIRED to post these pics on your blog. They are fantastic to share IF you want to but... don't worry that you HAVE to... because YOU DON'T!!
So there you have it! Pics are due by 6 pm MST to kariscomp@yahoo.com . I will let you know if I have any problems with them. Please be flexible if I ask you to retake something because it is blurry or because the clothes you have chosen are just WAY TOO LOOSE!!
Can't wait to get this party started!
WAHOO... the countdown is on! ;o)

2 comments:

Jessica B said...

Tomorrow is the day already? Wow how time flies. Good Luck everyone!

Carmen said...

I just emailed you, but my email was acting weird. I just wanted to make sure it actually went through. Thanks for all your help.