Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Wednesday, January 27, 2010

To clarify.

I have had a couple of girls ask about weighing in early. Unfortunately I cannot permit ANY participant to weigh in early for ANY reason. While it may put them at a disadvantage for the current month, it also adds an unfair advantage for the following month. (I.E. 2 extra days to lose weight!)
I am willing to let participants weigh in LATE in order to be eligible for the next months prizes [and overall prizes] but they would not be eligible for the previous months prizes if their weights are not in before the deadline. This is to protect the integrity of the competition as much as possible. Bottom line: If you want to be eligible for prizes you MUST weigh in on the 5th and get the pics to me by the deadline.
Also... the word WEEKLY is used too loosely in the rules. I will clearly define it for FEBRUARY so the March 5th weigh in will go by the clarified rule.
This month any participant who technically blogs "weekly" will be eligible for prizes. Next month the rule will be defined as a: Blog entry WEEKLY with no longer than 8 days between entries, and a minimum of 4 entries per month. Hope this helps.
We are getting down to the wire guys and gals!! BRING IT!!

6 comments:

Spitfire said...

We're brinin it! Ooooh yeah, baby!

Pitbull said...

Ok...didn't bring it too hot for January...but just watch out for February!!! Then March is my birthday (40th), so I fully intend on winning some moulah!!!

Jessica B said...

OK well I love that there is no gray area! Plus it will just be more motivation for me to blog in February! I cant wait to see the numbers on the 5th.

Grace said...

It's already been broughten!

*three snaps*

Karilynn said...

Lol! Grace.. your snaps are killin me! ;o)

Moi said...

Oh you are soooo mean and unreasonable. I can`t believe you!!! I quit!! lol So joking. People are funny about wanting to bend the rules. Thanks for the super duper clarification