Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Thursday, January 7, 2010

Who reads these things anyway?

I will pay all of you amazing individuals with boat loads of comments if you will do me a HUGE favor and change the setting on your comments.
Sign into your blog and go to Customize, then Settings, then Comments. Under "Comments Form Placement" choose FULL PAGE or pop-up window.
REALLY TRULY we will all LOVE not having these stinking embedded comment windows that don't always work!!
THANKS!!!

11 comments:

Grace said...

Done.

betty said...

Yes, consider it done el capitan. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Done. Thanks for the helping make things easier!!!

Elise said...

Yes! Thanks for pointing that out Kari! Is mine weird? I think I changed it with the last comp...

Heather Brown said...

Done for me too... There are a few peoples blogs that it wont let me leave comments on... Wonder what that is about...

Brandy said...

done now pour on the compliments. LOL!

Brandy said...

I meant comments, LOL! OOPS

Lori said...

Going to do it now and I will take any help on how to set up my blog! I am trying to figure it out and I have a friend helping a little here and there, buty it is still VERY foreign to me. But, I plan to be a Blog-Master by the end of this competition ~ A Skinny Blog-Master, LOL!

abetterjanet said...

Changed it.

Lori said...

Hey Karilynn, I changed the settings on my blog and it is not working. I even changed my background to a standard one in case it was my background and then my friend left a comment to test it and it still did not work. Not sure what to do to get my comments out from embedded under. Any suggestions??

Our Fam said...

Done, but I dont see a difference? Did I do it right?