Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Support Other Losers

Check out todays joke, and this weeks challenge!!

I have met a few women as of late who are ready to make huge changes in their lives and although this competition is CLOSED to new competitors... I am excited to add a new "LIST" to the side bar called "Support Other Losers." This list will be for guys and gals who find the comp too late who are looking to support and be supported by others on the same journey.
Our first gal is SAMANTHA!!
Sammie was hoping to join the comp back in December but was unable to due to cirumstances that have since changed! I WISH that I could add her to the comp.. BUT.. I KNOW that so many of you will be willing to give your support anyway. So.. please go check out Sammie's blog. She has got a lot going on and life is insane.. but she DEFINITELY could benefit from the support of you fantastic people who have been there/or are there!! I know that we are already putting alot of energy into the other competitors.. but.. it surely doesn't hurt to check out other blogs and support others that you can relate to! If you can relate to her.. add her to your blog list.
Thanks so much for supporting eachother. We are all here for a reason. Without the support of all of you, I know my successes would NOT be the same. THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Kari,
I've just recently come across your weight-loss story, and I must say that it is inspiring! I see a lot of similarities between the two of us. I decided to make this year my year to change my lifestyle, and have enjoyed reading about the progress of others in your competition. I have a blog that I am using to record my progress. Feel free to check it out. burnthebabyfat(dot)blogspot(dot)com