Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Tuesday, January 5, 2010

WOWZA!!!

Okay.. well.. it looks like the competition EXPLODED!! LOVE IT!! Because there are SOO many people we will have 1-4 place every month and 1-3 place for overall. I'll announce the amounts of prizes on Saturday (waiting on a couple of snail mail payments!).
AND... because the comp is SO BIG.. there will be NO extended deadline... no additional competitors. If you missed it... I will be doing another one starting this summer so check back!
Also.. if you are wondering if I got your payment.. check on the list of Peeps who have paid. Your link should also be on the sidebar.. if it's not there.. or it doesn't work.. let me know @ kariscomp@yahoo.com so I can get it fixed.
With the exception of Jacqui (who is out of the country) I have received EVERYONE'S scale pics... THANK YOU!!! I will be posting the template with everyone's starting weights TOMORROW!! (Once again.. please double check that your number is right!)
Thanks to all of you for joining. Someone mentioned something about this comp being draining on me today (she was thanking me for all the work!). I told her that the work is not what drains me... what is hard for me is watching people quit. PLEASE stick to this!! If you are struggling... ask for help.. just don't give up on the competition and DON'T GIVE UP ON YOURSELF!! We all came here for a reason (besides losing weight and/or getting healthy)... some of us are here to win money.. others of us are here for support, accountability, friendships. Think about why you are here. Don't give up just because you "can't beat him or her" or aren't seeing HUGE losses. Figure out how you will feel if you never win a penny but manage to reach your goals. Because ultimately.. we all joined this comp to CHANGE OUR LIVES... YOU are the only one standing in your way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see everyones starting weight. It is a starting point and I am here not only to help myself but to help out and encourage others. Soo.... Lets doooo thisss!

Grace said...

I can't wait to see the prize breakdowns and the starting weights. I'm already loving the support people have been giving, dropping by my blog and such.

Y'all are awesome, and a special thanks to Karilynn for organizing this!