Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Like it! Love it!! YOU SUCK!!

Kay.. so.. I totally get that sometimes we read peoples blogs but don't really have much to say. I was thinking about how facebook has a "LIKE IT" button... that you can just click. It lets people know that you read it... ANYWAY... I was thinking.. if you don't have anything fantastic or inspiring to say.. why not hit the "LIKE IT" button? You know... like I say...
Today I drank 6 beers, ate 3 pretzels and sat on my butt while eating bon bons and watching Maury and guess what?!?! I lost 22 lbs!!
Then you comment and say!
YOU SUCK! or I HATE YOU!! or DISLIKE IT!
Then I know people are reading!!
Lets try it. If you have a minute to read... maybe you could take a minute to say GO GIRL GO!! Before you are off to the next blog!
Feel free to comment your feelings on this with a 2 word response! ;o)
UPDATE!!!! Debbie has informed us that it IS possible to actually ADD a "like" button!! Check out the instructions here And incase you were wondering when she says the "LIKE" button it actually originally says "REACTION".
PS. Another cool thing about the "like" button is that you can click it AND leave a comment! ;o)

21 comments:

Karilynn said...

LOVE IT!

love my kiddos said...

LIKE IT! LOVE IT!!

Alison said...

You're awesome.

Heather Brown said...

So Great!

M and A said...

lovi it

Spitfire said...

love it

Jessica B said...

Ha ha!

Unknown said...

Did you know that this can actually be done? Check my blog!

Karilynn said...

Debbie!!! Send me a message and tell me how to do it! I'll post it on the blog! :o)

Kristie said...

LIKE IT

Elise said...

It's awesome!

Robyn said...

Like it although I must admit, I don't really want someone to tell me they hate me ;-)

Brandy said...

I'm with Robyn, Like the idea but not sure I want the hate or you suck comments

Karilynn said...

If you don't want to be hated or suck.. don't lose weight while eating bon bons and drinking beer AND don't lose 8.4 lbs in one week! BOO AMANDA!! ;o)

Kim said...

My blog isn't saving the changes I made to make the buttons work. =( I'll have to try again later..

Jen said...

I added the buttons to mine, it is kind of fun :)

Pitbull said...

LOVE IT!!! But it sounds technical...I'm a computer handidapped!! Just getting used to blogging is difficult!! LOL

Grace said...

Great idea! I'll try to add the buttons.

FIDDLEGOAT PAMELLA said...

I SUCK >>> the button to install didn't work for me. I'll try again tomorrow.
I'm going to sign up for the next competition in June because I think by then I'll know how to "post, blog,publish , and maybe just maybe I'll figure out how I got so many names for myself". Or just start over and not click so many buttons ....I'm going to go have a dark beer and a bucket of Bon Bons.

Karilynn said...

Pamella... YOU SUCK! ;o)

Anonymous said...

I love it. I'll add it tomorrow!!! Great Idea Karilynn!!!!!