Please review the RULES and DETAILS here!



Saturday, January 9, 2010

Prizes!!

Okay.. our final count is 47 competitors!!
Our prizes will be as follows:
MONTHLY:
1st $125
2nd $75
3rd $50
4th $25
And OVERALL:
1st $300
2nd $125
3rd $50
Holy Moly!! There is a lot of money to win. The final month will be a double wammy with monthly prizes as well as overall prizes being awarded!! ALSO THIS MEANS THAT EACH OF YOU HAS 23 CHANCES TO WIN!!! SO BRING IT!!
For those of you who are doing the math... we had some gals who paid the paypal fee and some who didn't! I actually think this was totally inadvertant... regardless we paid about $30 in paypal fees. Also, there is one gal on the list who sent in all her info but is in the hospital and hasn't paid. I did NOT include that contribution in the prize money, but also didn't take her off the list. Once she is well I will let her decide what she wants to do. If she keeps going with the comp I will put the extra $40 in the overall prizes! ;o)

8 comments:

Kim said...

Me too! You guys are going to be buying me a new wardrobe when I loss all this weight, so thanks in advance! =^P hehehe

Karilynn said...

LOL!! I can't wait to buy you a new wardrobe! You are going to need it! :o)

Amanda said...

Can't wait to put that money in my pockets!!!! Thanks Karilynn for doing all the work!

Anonymous said...

Talk about motivation!! That is aweosme!! Thank you so much for putting this all together Karilynn!

... said...

I would also like a new wardrobe, so watch out ladies! Here I come!

Karilynn said...

GO JAMIE!! ;o)

Heather Brown said...

This just makes it all more real! Seeing the actual numbers! I am pumped!!

Elise said...

Thank you go Kari for doing all the work for the administration of this comp. I'm excited!